El Corona 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

/me describes ____

2 posters

Go down

/me describes ____ Empty /me describes ____

Post by Eugene Ceja Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:21 am

I'm gonna piggy-back off one capo d'opera of a thread that belongs to E.Durnovo.

• Using "/me describes <insert player name>" is strictly not allowed; acceptable alternatives are posted in a list in the third quote below
• Being able to magically identify players in quick-passing cars needs to stop; if a car speeds by you and it is unfamiliar but the driver inside of has the name tag of someone you know, do not magically roleplay an ability to identify the driver or passengers inside—that is metagame and will simply be treated as such
• First occurrences of these will result in warnings and second occurrences will result in either a second warning or kick depending on your track record with the faction; third occurrences will result in a kick regardless of individual circumstance.

We pretty much abide by the same rules and have the same perspective and opinion. So please refrain from creating such roleplay.

Eugene Ceja

Back to top Go down

/me describes ____ Empty Re: /me describes ____

Post by Dennis_Lerma Fri Jul 15, 2016 4:35 am

Everytime I see someone doing /me describes Firstname_Lastname my cancer worsens.
Please don't add to my cancer.

Dennis_Lerma

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum