El Corona 13
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Want to post screenshots on the thread?

Go down

Want to post screenshots on the thread? Empty Want to post screenshots on the thread?

Post by Samuel_Lora Tue May 24, 2016 1:00 pm

I brought it up a while ago and I'm going to bring it up again.

Good one. As long as the quality doesn't sink to the same screenshot standards all gang members follow, which is take screenshots all of the fucking time. I'd appreciate screenshots all of the time as long as it isn't just shots of our name tags, mods and G-walking through enemy turf. Just take examples from the ones already posted in the faction topic.

Obviously not everyone does that, but those who do; we really are only interested in screenshots that show actual roleplay. This should just be a heads up to all the new members who haven't adapted yet to how we do it. In addition, I don't want you to think posting screenshots without text at all is forbidden.

Shit like that for example:

Want to post screenshots on the thread? 6Fh8A

Is legit, because it shows more than just a regular screenshot. It shows a concept, it shows a drug dealer, it shows a hobo buying drugs. We don't want our thread to be full of meaningless screenshots that show people standing around, riding a bike etc. I can't specifically explain here what's good and what's bad, because "standing around" or "driving a car" can be legit too - if it's done right. What I can do, is tell you to browse through our faction thread and see examples of screenshots posted in the past.

We don't require you to add twenty paragraphs of roleplay text, even though it's cool too. All we're asking for is a bit of text here and there. We strongly dislike the typical screenshots you see on almost every faction thread nowadays, poorly edited stretched images with less brightness and more contrast that show a man standing in a group or driving a car.

We don't want to start deleting screenshots. We understand that at the end of the day you spend time uploading screenshots to keep the faction thread alive and we appreciate that, but we will delete screenshots if we have to. When it comes to posting screenshots, we want quality, not quantity. Keep that in mind.

Cred to old Wilcox/Meadows forums

Samuel_Lora
Admin

https://ec13.board-directory.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum